A pro-active approach is highly recommended when it’s related your property. The more frequent the cleaning, the less pressure needed during cleaning. We recommend at least once a year. This reduces the constant high pressure to clean heavy soiled surfaces that have not been cleaned for years. Preventative cleaning takes less time and is more gentile. This will save you money in the long run, and preserve the integrity of the material being cleaned.
What do I need to do to prepare for pressure washing? In order to complete each job as quickly as possible, we ask that you:
- Access to electricity is not needed.
- Close and secure all windows and doors.
- Unlock gates or any entrances that might prevent access to the property.
- Place a towel under door frames if cleaning is to be done directly in that area.
- Report any leaks and concerns at the time of estimation.
No, because we understand that you are just as busy as we are. We do ask that you close all of your windows, clear your driveway or deck and put away fragile decorations on your home or deck.
Yes, all our regular customers are on our reminder list. We recommend keeping your property, driveway and deck cleaned to prolong its life and looks. First impressions go a long way.
GrimeForce UK has £5.000.000 public and products liability insurance.
GrimeForce UK will have one of its expert team carrying out the cleaning on your property.
- Shut all windows and doors.
- Place a towel on the floor behind any doors that might leak.
- Inform us of any areas of the property that might be affected by the pressure washing process, ie electrics, loose objects, valuable ornaments ect please ask if you are not sure.
- Turn of any appliance that use water as this will make the water pressure to your outside tap fall.
- Inform your neighbours that you are having your driveway / patio cleaned to give them the opportunity to close windows, move cars, take in washing etc. Please note that any over splash to neighbours property will be washed down where possible.
- Move any objects behind garage door back at least 1 meter.
After the cleaning has been done a full soft wash down will be done of the area including house splash, wall and fence, windows, plants, garden furniture etc. to present a final overall clean area.